How to identify possible areas of concern for your child and access early intervention services.

“I am concerned about my child’s development. Where do I begin?”

  • Talk with your child’s healthcare provider: read tips from parents on building an early intervention partnership with your child’s doctor.
  • Call the Family Health Hotline at 1-800-322-2588 for a free developmental screening for your child. They will also help you connect with local early intervention services in Washington State. You can also visit ParentHelp 123 for an online developmental screening.

If your child is evaluated and diagnosed with a developmental delay, you will work with a Family Resources Coordinator (FRC) to develop an Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP). To learn more about the IFSP. Watch this video to learn more.

Contact Us

Send us an email and we'll get right back to you.