At Brightmont Academy, experienced teachers create positive experience to build self-confidence through one-to-one instruction. Customized academic programs to accommodate each student’s learning style and pace.
Phone: Redmond: (425)373-0800, Seattle: (206)284-2300, Sammamish Plateau: (425)836-1600 and Woodinville: (425)219-4993
Camp Type: Day Camp
Camp Website: http://www.brightmontacademy.com
Contact: Ruth Wilson
Camp Location: Redmond, Woodinville, Sammamish, Seattle, WA
Camp Region: Northwestern
Target Age: 8 - 18 years
Siblings Allowed: No
Volunteers Needed?: Yes
Languages (in addition to English): N/A
Sponsored by: Brightmont Academy
Serves Children with:
- Behavioral disorders
- Learning and developmental disabilities
- Aspergers Syndrome
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Camp Date(s): Offered year-round
Camp Cost: Varies, see website for details
- One-to-one instruction.
- Customized academic programs to accommodate each student’s learning style and pace.
- Experienced teachers create positive experience to build self-confidence.
- All subjects: English, math, science, social studies, Spanish, study skills, AP.
- Credit and tutoring options.
- Flexible scheduling, including summer options.
- College and Vocational planning, test preparation.
- Can accommodate Spanish speaking students.