Due to a loss of state funding, the Center for Children with Special Needs closed for its doors effective September 30, 2018. This directory lists camps that were offered summer 2018. Please note, this directory does not include individual camp information including dates for summer 2019. You will need to visit the individual camp websites for specific information
At Brightmont Academy, experienced teachers create positive experience to build self-confidence through one-to-one instruction. Customized academic programs to accommodate each student’s learning style and pace.
Phone: Redmond: (425)373-0800, Seattle: (206)284-2300, Sammamish Plateau: (425)836-1600 and Woodinville: (425)219-4993
Camp Type: Day Camp
Camp Website: http://www.brightmontacademy.com
Camp Location: Redmond, Woodinville, Sammamish, Seattle, WA
Camp Region: Northwestern
Target Age: 8 - 18 years
Siblings Allowed: Yes
Volunteers Needed?: No
Languages (in addition to English): N/A
Sponsored by: Brightmont Academy
Serves Children with:
- Behavioral disorders
- Learning and developmental disabilities
- Aspergers Syndrome
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- One-to-one instruction.
- Customized academic programs to accommodate each student’s learning style and pace.
- Experienced teachers create positive experience to build self-confidence.
- All subjects: English, math, science, social studies, Spanish, study skills, AP.
- Credit and tutoring options.
- Flexible scheduling, including summer options.
- College and Vocational planning, test preparation.
- Can accommodate Spanish speaking students.