Apex Summer Day Camp’s program focuses on building children’s social skills and self-esteem within the context of structured recreational and learning activities.
Phone: (206) 221-2267
Camp Type: Day Camp
Camp Website: http://www.apexsummercamp.org
Contact: Ben Aaronson
Camp Location: Seattle, WA
Camp Region: Northwestern
Target Age: 6 - 12 years
Siblings Allowed: Yes
Volunteers Needed?: No
Languages (in addition to English): N/A
Sponsored by: University of Washington Autism Center
Serves Children with: N/A
- Asperger Syndrome
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Camp Date(s): Camps available from July 2nd to August 3rd 2018
Camp Cost: $3,950
- Our summer camp program focuses on building children’s social skills and self-esteem within the context of structured recreational and learning activities.
- We partner with parents to provide education and training, as well as daily reports, so that new skills can be practiced, coached, and reinforced during everyday activities at home.
- Targets of treatment include improvements in the quality of peer interactions, increases in self-efficacy and confidence, and enhanced self-regulation of emotions and behavior.
- Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.