A newsletter for professionals who work with children who have ongoing health conditions or disabilities.
With a focus on Washington State resources, Linkages offers news and information about topics, events, funding opportunities, resources, and research related to children with special health care needs. It is published in January, May and October, and is produced by Seattle Children's Center, with support from the Washington State Department of Health Children with Special Health Care Needs Program.
Linkages is archived online for two years. To obtain older issues or to suggest news and topics, contact Beth Crispin.
- Asthma Resources (Winter 2013 Edition)
- Siblings of Children with Special Needs and Chronic Health Conditions (Fall 2012 Edition)
- Adolescent Transition Resources for Parents and Professionals (Spring 2012 Edition)
- Feeding Issues in Children with Special Needs (Winter 2012 Edition)
- Sleep Disorders (Fall 2011 Edition)
- Eating Disorders (Spring 2011 Edition)
Subscribe to Linkages:
Like what you see? Linkages is sent out three times a year (generally in May, October, and January). Enter your email address and tell us a little about yourself and we'll delivered it directly to your inbox!