A newsletter for professionals who work with children who have ongoing health conditions or disabilities.
With a focus on Washington State resources, Linkages offers news and information about topics, events, funding opportunities, resources, and research related to children with special health care needs. It is published in January, May and October, and is produced by Seattle Children's Center, with support from the Washington State Department of Health Children with Special Health Care Needs Program.
Linkages is archived online for two years. To obtain older issues or to suggest news and topics, contact Beth Crispin.
- Back to School after a Hospital Stay (Fall 2014 Edition)
- Behavioral Health (Spring 2014 Edition)
- Patient Education Resources (Winter 2014 Edition)
- Support for Parents of Children with Special Health Needs (Fall 2013 Edition)
- Travel and Time Away from Home for Children with Special Health Needs (Spring 2013 Edition)
- Asthma Resources (Winter 2013 Edition)
Subscribe to Linkages:
Like what you see? Linkages is sent out three times a year (generally in May, October, and January). Enter your email address and tell us a little about yourself and we'll delivered it directly to your inbox!