Linkages Spring 2015 – Gastroenterology, Feeding Tubes: Linkages is a newsletter for professionals who work with children who have ongoing health conditions or disabilities.
- Different types of feeding tube
- Feeding tube management
- Troubleshooting common problems
- Watch live nursing grand rounds webcasts the first Thursday of the month, 12-1pm.
- View past sessions in the online video library.
Related Handouts for G and J Tubes:
- Giving Food and Medicine through a PEG G tube / (Spanish version)
- GJ tube /(Spanish version)
- Gastrostomy Feeding and Tube Care (patient handout / (Spanish version)
- Constipation Treatment Recommendations (PDF)
– Clean out and maintenance instructions
– Recommendations and dosage chart for stool softeners and laxatives (Spanish version).
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Clinical Practice Guidelines: Diagnosis and treatment of celiac disease in children (PDF).
- Celiac handout for patients, parents, teachers. / (Spanish version)
- Detailed gluten free diet guide (PDF) / (Spanish version) (PDF)
- Simple gluten-free diet list
- Gluten-Free Product Listing (PDF)
Common ingredients and additives found on food labels